Careers at SDH Studio
We’re currently on the lookout for dynamic and talented interior designers
JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join one of Miami’s hottest architecture and interior design practices – and you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive in a multi-disciplinary interior design and decor studio – then get in touch today.
Who we’re looking for?
We’re seeking a passionate Interior Designer to join our team, who can participate in our uniquely collaborative design process, and work hand-in-hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of luxury residential design projects
- You are passionate about design and believe in the power of design to be a catalyst for change
- You are enthusiastic about, and comfortable committing to, our multidisciplinary design process
- You are curious, open-minded and have a strong desire to learn about contemporary interior design practices
- You work well in a team environment, can multi-task, and can work under supervision to prepare designs which meet our client’s program, quality objectives, and project constraints
- You have a keen eye for detail, particularly when reviewing interior design documents
- Drawing production, conceptual design, selecting finish schemes and preparing client presentations
- Attending meetings and managing client expectations
- Participating in visioning and site assessment tasks
- Working on multiple projects of all sizes and complexities within set deadlines
- Preparing design documentation
- You are proficient in Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience creating and understanding project documentation
- Good understanding of interior finishes, material, furniture, lighting, fixtures, and FF&E schedules and budgets
- Proficiency in millwork detailing and specifications and reviewing shop drawings
- You must be a capable problem-solver with the ability to resolve issues that arise during construction
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- You must have a minimum of 1 years’ professional experience in high-end, conceptually driven residential interior design
- You must currently reside in the Miami area or be willing to relocate
- If you are relocating from outside the United States, you must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States – we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Compensation will be commensurate with ability and experience. No phone calls please. We’d prefer that you upload your resume and portfolio to us using the form on this page – but if you’d like to send us your resume by email, send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.